OSHClub Issue 12
Hello to all our OSHClub families, we hope you had a lovely weekend!
Update: As you were aware Stacey’s last day was Thursday. Sophie, Holly and Hanaa will be working at the service and Holly will be acting coordinator until a new one joins us. We will keep you updated as we are informed.
Below is some valuable information for new parents and any changes that have been made to policies or procedures at OSHClub.
- At NO TIME are your children out of our sight. We pride ourselves on being vigilant and our priority is the safety and wellbeing of your child.
- Please understand that from 2.40 pm we have children arriving after school to OSHClub. It is essential we are greeting each child, ensuring that they are safely within our boundaries and we are often busy collecting smaller children from their classroom.
- Due to the above please understand our need for you to contact us between 7-9 am or after 3 pm in the afternoon to discuss any issues.
- If we do not answer your call, we are involved with the children. Please leave a text message and we will get back to you asap.
- If you have any difficulties or problems with your Account, you must contact our Customer Service Accounts number on 1300 395 735.
Parents please note: We are not permitted to have anyone on the premises prior to 7 am or after 6 pm. This is non-negotiable and if you are unable to drop/collect your child within the time frame you will need to organise an alternative person to drop/collect your child.
YOUR BOOKING IS NOT CONFIRMED UNLESS YOU HAVE HAD WRITTEN OR VERBAL
COMMUNICATION FROM US. You may note that we have places available although this does not represent the Educator/child ratio which is what determines if we are able to add a booking. This ratio is 1:10 (one educator to 10 children)
Everything that we do is for the benefit of your child’s health and wellbeing. We continually strive to make OSHClub an enjoyable experience which is stimulating and fun for all the children. Our Weekly Program and menu is displayed in the undercover area for your viewing.
Below is important regarding medical conditions:
- Any medication and the required forms that your child may need. (If you are unsure
- of the forms required for your child please do not hesitate to ask.)
- We keep a copy of expiry dates and email you with new forms and medication
reminders a few weeks prior to expiration. Please note that your child will be unable to attend OSHClub if they do not have their correct forms and medication required.
PARENTS PLEASE ENSURE YOUR CHILD HAS A HAT. NO HAT NO PLAY!
THIS IS A SCHOOL AND OSHCLUB POLICY.
We look forward to seeing during the week.
If you have any queries regarding your Account, Bookings or Cancellations, please contact our Customer Service Team on 1300 395 735.
Holly, Sophie and Hanaa 🙂
Your OSHClub Team
OSHClub Head Office:
All families must be enrolled to attend the program, remember this is Free!! Please create an account online at www.oshclub.com.au all bookings and cancellations can also be managed via your online account. For on the day bookings please contact the Coordinator direct at the program.