Delicious, Nutritious, Homemade & Healthy
Francis Jordan Catholic Primary School aims to provide our school with a healthy and ‘fun’ canteen with varied food and drink options. Our School is registered with the Western Australia School Canteen Association (WASCA), and we are working closely with the Department of Education to implement and maintain a Healthy Food and Drinks Policy. Our tasty menu encourages our students to make healthy choice options.
The canteen operates on a Wednesday, Thursday and Friday. If you have any dietary requirements please feel free to discuss them with Anna Admans (Wed, Thur) or Shanade Humphreys (Fri). Please note, we are an allergy aware and nut free school. To contact us call 9305 4990 and ask for Anna Admans (Canteen Manager). We are always looking for volunteers to join our rosters. Please pop by and have a chat to find out more information.
The canteen uses School24 Online Ordering Facilities. This system can also be used on Smartphones and Tablets. You can place orders up until 8.00am on the day.
Step 1: Create an account
- Go to www.school24.net.au
- Please press the blue registration button to create account
- Fill in your details and submit
- School registration number is 2594963
- If you need help, contact (02) 8041 1132
Step 2: Before you order
- Login to your secure portal http://www.school24.com.au/login
- Add students
- Top up your account
Step 3: Placing an order
- Select a student
- Enter or select the lunch order date
- Click on Start Order and follow the prompt
- Write the students name and room number clearly on a paper lunch bag.
- Write your order and cost of order on the bag.
- Pay by cash. Correct change appreciated.
- Please bring your order to the canteen by 8.30am or place in canteen lunchbox located in each classroom.
- Lunch bags may be purchased from the canteen in packs of 10 for $1.00.
Looking for more information on Francis Jordan Catholic School?